Monday, September 12, 2016

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME BABY!



HI EVERYONE!!!!!
I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I 
POSTED BUT I HAVE ACTUALLY GOT
A FEW PIECES DONE
THAT I WANTED TO SHOW YA!

THIS PIECE IS A GREAT
FIND... A MID-CENTURY
MODERN PIECE THAT I FOUND ONLINE
AND IF I TOLD YOU WHAT I 
PAID FOR IT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE 
ME.


HERE SHE IS WHEN I PICKED HER UP..



AND AFTER ALL THE SANDING
WHICH I SANDED DOWN TO
BARE WOOD HERE IS 
WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE NOW


SOMEONE WANTED TO BE IN THE PICTURE, HE'S SUCH A HAM...


HOPE YOU LIKE HER AND ILL BE POSTING SOME OTHER
NEW PROJECTS SOON...


LINKING UP AT THESE PARTIES-
WEDNESDAY
The Dedicated House
         Savvy Southern Style                
THURSDAY
                      
  

FRIDAY
  Chic on a Shoestring Decorating                  sshbutton   
     
   
SATURDAY
                     
SUNDAY
    

MONDAY
       Keeping It Simple        

TUESDAY
     homework      Ladybug Blessings 
                           

13 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful update, glad you didn't paint it! And I also wanted to mention that the Wednesday "To Grandma's House We Go" link party just started over at grandmashousediy.com and I thought you might be interested in joining it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW, I LINKED UP!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing with us! Pinned!

      Delete
  2. You did a wonderful job restoring this beauty. I've grown to appreciate the clean lines of Mid-Century Modern. Well done. I saw your link at Becca's DIY Vintage Chic party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i love mid-century modern and have been lucky to be finding some great pieces.

      Delete
  3. Love this piece! Anything mid-century modern gets my attention. Great job redoing it. Visiting from Homemade and Handcrafted party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , i love the mid=century pieces too. have a couple more im working on

      Delete
  4. It is remarkable blog. I wanted to learn such type of the things that I have got from here at one platform. Thanks. look at this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to be a very useful product to me.
    Cymax Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    This above post is too good and is full of information regarding Aluminium windows. Thank you for sharing it....aluminium doors

    ReplyDelete

inComm