Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HEAVEN, I'M IN HEAVEN !!!


I WAS FEATURED ON 4 DIFFERENT BLOGS 
THIS WEEK!!!
I'M SO FLATTERED AND EXCITED!!!


TWO OF THE BLOGS WERE 
HANDY MAN, CRAFTY WOMAN
AND THE 36 AVENUE 
(AWARDED ME THIS WOW! STICKER
I'M WANT TO COLLECT ALL OF THEM...)
THEY FEATURED MY MISS HELIX
SIDE TABLE.. AWESOME

  



THE OTHER TWO BLOGS WERE
AT HOME WITH A K
AND SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE
WHICH FEATURED MY MIRROR, MIRROR REDO.



At Home With K  



THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES AND THANK YOU FOR FEATURING ME
IN SUCH GREAT COMPANY. 


CHECK OUT THEIR GREAT PARTIES EVERY WEEK

Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesday


12 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the mention! I just love your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Lauren and that mirror deserved to be featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Wohoo, they are pretty awesome pieces. Love your blog! I have a little thing for furniture too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project deserve it! I'm a fan of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fabulous! Your furniture makeovers are wonderful, so I'm not surprised!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! They are great projects and very deserving to be featured!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

inComm