Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL




I FOUND A PARTY OVER AT JUNKER NEWBIE

AND IT LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN.LINK UP YOUR FIND.YOU DO A POST ON SOMETHING YOU SEE OR FIND AND SEE IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE PURCHASED IT. OR WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO BRING IT INTO THE NOW.I BOUGHT THIS 
OLD FASHIONED MIRROR AT THE THRIFT STORE FOR $15.00 . ITS ALL WOOD VERY HEAVY. I'M ACTUALLY
REDOING IT AS I'M POSTING THIS. I HOPE I CAN KNOCK IT BACK TO THE FUTURE AND GET RID OF THE DATED LOOK. YA GOTTA HAVE A 
LITTLE FAITH.


WOULD YOU BUY IT?
AND IF YOU DID WHAT WOULD YOU
DO TO IT?



7 comments:

  1. Yes, I would buy it! I can't wait to see how you transform it.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe...it looks like a gorgeous mirror and once I see your makeover I may say YES I WOULD! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have too small a space but I could definitely see someone buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!!!
    I would probably paint it a pretty aqua and distress the heck out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heck yah I would buy it I just picked up 2 gorgeous mirrors thrifting and I am going to paint them up and have a wall of mirrors one day that is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would SO buy it--I LOVE mirrors and I'm actually looking for a new one..or two, or three! I'm not nearly as creative as you, but I would probably paint it a brighter color. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would absolutely buy it...if the price was decent. I've been looking for one like this to paint. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

inComm