Saturday, February 12, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD

   THANK YOU TO ROSANNA AT
AWARDING ME THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!!!


Here are some facts about me:
-my favorite color is rust, and earthy
clay colors
-i cant stop working on something till its
done, kinda impatient
-my favorite flower is a sunflower
-my favorite number is 3
-my favorite coffee drink is coffee
light and sweet...very sweet
-i love to fall asleep on the couch

Here are some great blogs that I want to give the award to that I have recently come across..


amelia bedelia
chasin fireflies
creative ambitions
&
AT HOME WITH A K

PLEASE BE SURE TO STOP AND VISIT
THESE GIRLS...


**There are some rules that go along with this- i did bend them a little. 

1. You have to thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post

2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself

3. Pass the award on to 12 new found bloggers

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the Stylish Blogger award. You definitely qualify. Loved learning a bit more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for passing on the award to me! I really do appreciate it!! And Kendra from creative ambitions is my blog bud! She is so deserving of this award, too! I'll have to check out the other blogs! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for awarding me this award too! I am so excited! It totally made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ekkk! Thank you for thinking of Amelia Bedelia and for the 'award'! Have a fabulous Valentine's weekend!! <3
    p.s. I just loove your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren! Thanks so much for the award!! Will post it on my sidebar!! Sorry it took me a minute to get over here... busy busy this weekend!! Let's just say the house is a wreck!! LOL! Thanks again!! I got your email... didn't she do a great job on the table... hope you make one, too!! I love mine!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for winning. You deserved it. I really enjoyed my stay in your blog. Your post are indeed very informative. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you ernest for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete

inComm