Wednesday, January 5, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD

Stylish Blogger Award!

I would like to thank
Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life for following my blog and also giving this award to me.
ive only been blogging now since Nov. 2010 and i love it. So thank you Ashley and all my other followers and visiters.i am honored.
So this is the first time i've received this award and i guess there are a few rules to follow, and they are:
1}  Select 10 blogs and pass along the award
2}  Share 7 random FAQ's about yourself


 I am passing this award along to these 10 fabulous blogs:


 
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME...

1}LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GOING TO THRIFT
STORES-OBSESSED
2}RECENTLY GOT ENGAGED TO MY FIANCE TRACY-WHOM I ADORE
3}I AM THE ONLY GIRL, I HAVE 4 BROTHERS
4}I AM A COMPUTER GEEK AND ALL THE NEWEST ELECTRONICS
5}COFFEE MAKES MY DAY AND YOU'LL FIND ME
SIPPING IT WHEN DOING MY PROJECTS MMMMM.
6}ADDICTED TO MOVIES AND TELEVISION
7} VISITING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL CHECK OUT THESE EXCELLENT BLOGS, WHICH HAVE
GIVEN ME INSPIRATION, IDEAS AND ENJOYMENT!!
thank you...

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much! i love your blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! That's quite a compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! That made my day :) Oh, and I am a coffee drinking girl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list sounds like my list except for that whole engaged thing. I've been married for quite a while. Other than that, I think me might have been separated at birth!. I am the baby girl with four older brothers, lover of all TV and movies, love my coffee AND my projects, and all of the above! Nice to meet you! Your projects are awesome. I need to get in and dig through your archives a bit more. I love to blog, but my time has been zapped from me lately, and I miss it SO BADLY!

    ~Misti

    ReplyDelete

inComm