Friday, February 4, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD

i just receive an email from
 PETIE @ THE INSPIRED NEST she wanted to let me know that she was awarding me the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD. I love it.... This is my second and i am just as thrilled as i was to receive the first one. So thank you Petie. Please stop by her blog. It's a wonderful blog with alot of great ideas and beautiful pictures of her projects..you'll be glad you did ~


To accept this award you have to follow these 4 rules:

1)  Thank and link back to the blogger who
awarded you with the award
2)  Share 7 Things about yourself 
3)  Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers 
4)  Contact the bloggers and inform them of  the award


7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. RECENTLY DEVELOPED A ADDICTION TO TOOTSIE POPS
2. MY BEST GIRLFRIEND LIVES IN UPSTATE NY HER NAME IS TRUDY AND
SHES BEEN MY BEST FRIEND SINCE GRADE SCHOOL
3. I LOVE ROLLERCOSTERS
4. LOVE THE SHOW AMERICAN PICKERS AND WISH I HAD THAT JOB
5. I CANNOT SWIM I ALMOST DROWN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER
6. I HATE PICKLES
7. SOFT VANILLA ICE CREAM IS MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM

MY CHOICES FOR THE 8 GREAT BLOGS WHICH I RECENTLY DISCOVERED ARE-

******


THESE ARE ALL FABULOUS AND INSPIRATIONAL BLOGS.
PLEASE STOP BY AND SAY HI...



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! You have a fun style and cute blog! Nice to learn a little more about you. I love, American Pickers too. I'll have to take a peek at some of your faves.

    Happy weekend! ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness-THANK YOU so much for the award! I am so delighted to get it. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again- love your blog! :)

    -Kait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!!! You are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the shout-out! And Right back at'cha :)

    Oh and I just read your post... the guys from American Pickers' shop is just a few hours from me. Just down the street from one of my favorite home decor stores! Love that show too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over from Inspired Nesting... congrats on the award and a lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award, Lauren!! You are too sweet. I love American Pickers, too. :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

inComm