Tuesday, February 22, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARDS



Melanie from Creative Art & Design
&

have both awarded me the stylish blogger award.

 thank you!!!
im glad you think my blog
is worthy...

Blog buttons


take a trip to their blogs and stay awhile...

lets see. a few things about myself:

-i cry at sad movies
-im going to miss the  TV show Smallville
as this is the final season- 10 yrs...
- i love convertables
-i hate to rake leaves
12 trees on my property
-my fiance and i have started to
cut down some of these 12 trees, ourselves.
-would love to live in florida


some blogs which are new to me and i
find inspiring.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lauren, am so flattered..., and honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you Lauren. Thank you for including me with such lovely blogs. I definitely know why you received it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much Lauren. What a compliment and what fun to be included.

    ReplyDelete

inComm