Tuesday, February 8, 2011

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


 I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET.....
I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET....



 WELL, NOT REALLY ITS BETTER THAN THAT.

A BIG THANK YOU TO TAMMY FOR AWARDING ME THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. HER BLOG WAS ONE OF THE FIRST SITES I STARTED VISITING
WHEN I STARTED BLOGGING AND I LOVE HER SITE.

**There are some rules that go along with this. 

1. You have to thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post

2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself

3. Pass the award on to 10 new found bloggers

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award.

Here are seven facts about me:

1. i have a pellet burning stove in my home in an effort to be green
2. i was born and raised in upstate ny
3. i play a mean game of pool
4.i love photography and took a couple college classes on it
5.i rollerblade in the summer
6.i love sushi
7. margarita's are my favorite


Here are my favorite 10 new bloggers

10 comments:

  1. Oh thanks girl!
    What a fun treat:)
    Christine
    greatoakcircle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lauren! I will post and make my choices this week. It is so hard to choose from all the great blogs out there. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! and well deserved award, i love your blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just awarded you The Stylish Award!!

    Go to my blog and it'll tell you how to claim your award. CONGRATULATIONS!! =D

    Rosanna
    http://bargaincornerdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-just-got-stylish-award-wowzer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lauren! What a compliment! Going to be hard to choose my blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lauren and thanks SO MUCH for including me!!

    PS- I've never heard of a pellet stove. ;)
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    That is really exciting for a little blogger like me to be featured;)
    Can`t wait to see...

    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful to learn something about you. You deserve that award for a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

inComm